Kombucha Workshop – Single Brewer
Kombucha Workshop in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with Continous Brewer. This workshop will provide you with everything you need to start making your own organic Kombucha Tea at home and empower you with the knowledge to improve your health and wellness through fermented foods.
Learn how to make your own Kombucha tea at home with a single batch 1 litre brewer. Located in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
Kombucha tea is a fermented tea known for it’s alkalizing probiotic health benefits. It is rich in energizing B vitamins, enzymes, good bacteria to help heal, restore and boost the gut to improve the immune system, resistance to infections, aid weight loss, assist in digestive issues including constipation and diarrhea, bust sugar and refined carb cravings, improve skin, hair, joints and more!
What you will learn:
- The benefits of drinking kombucha tea
- First Fermentation – how to brew your first batch
- Second Fermentation – how to flavor and fizz your kombucha
- Continuous Brew – how to use a continuous brewer
- Holiday care for your SCOBY (taking a break or going away)
- How to make a SCOBY hotel
- Where to buy equipment
- The secret ingredient to the best tasting Kombucha!
- Kombucha Mother SCOBY with starter tea
- 1 Litre glass brewer
- Organic Tea, Organic Sugar for the first batch made in class
- Muslin cloth and rubber band
- Printed instructions for first & second fermentation and continuous brew
- Taste test
- Includes exclusive access to Enlightened Foodies Facebook Group for ongoing support, recipes, health tips & exclusive offers
For more workshops in Ho Chi Minh City, click here.